lunes, 4 de agosto de 2014

Think about...Help

In recent surveys, 71% of small business leaders said they wished they had trusted outside advisors to help them address specific issues in running their companies.
In today’s difficult environment, small business leaders must make tough choices to keep their companies growing. Often, specialized expertise is needed and this kind of help is hard to find. 
Small business leaders require access to a group of independent, affordable, experienced, knowledgeable advisers with true small business leadership experience. If you face difficult decisions as your business environment undergoes significant change, 
  • How do I finance growth?
  • What do I do about healthcare insurance for myself and employees?
  • When do I adopt technological changes needed to grow?
  • Where will my new sales come from?
  • Who do I build my succession planning around?
  • How do I devise an exit strategy for myself and my family?
  • What are the key drivers of my company in this new age of mobile marketing?
  • When is the best time to purchase new products and services such as property, technology, equipment and infrastructure supplies?
  • Where do I find the most competent staff for expedited growth?
  • Who is best suited to manage the changing technology underlying my business?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario