Thursday Feb 16, 2012
10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Small Business Development Center, Festival Plaza,
8500 SW 8th Street, Suite 224, Miami, FL 33144
Cost: $150 if pre-register, $170 at the door.Credit Card preferred.
Morning Session: 10 a.m.- 1: 00 p.m. ( Cost: $75)
Introduces established and emerging business owners to QuickBooks software.
The Topics Include:
- Create your company's books from "scratch"
- Set up accounts, customers, vendors, items, and jobs
- Customize your chart of accounts to give you meaningful financial statements
- Prepare and process invoices, sales receipts, credit memos, refunds, bank deposits, and customer statements
- Enter and process checks, bills, and payments
- Purchase and manage inventory
Afternoon Session: 2:00 p.m.- 5: 00 p.m. ( Cost: $75)
Presents more advanced features of QuickBooks software to established and emerging business owners. The Topics Include:
- QuickBooks software questions
- Handle "tricky" situations including None Sufficient Funds checks, customer deposits, and more
- Enter special transactions including debts, petty cash transactions
- Reconcile bank accounts (and what to do if they don't!)
- Customize QuickBooks to your business
- Set up and use credit cards
- Customize your sales forms the way you want them
- Add logos to forms
- Perform a year-end close with QuickBooks
- Backup and restore data files